Wednesday, August 20, 2008

project delays....

damn its been a while since my last post been very delayed on my current projects. did link crew/freshman orientation yesterday&today, pretty dope i just did it for the shirt and service hours. but it was nice to see some familiar faces and new faces. feel pretty bad for my group of kids cuz i didnt get to give them a tour around school due to long ID card lines, o well im sure they will do fine.

so this is my first munny project
i got my mini munny from haight on sunday
plan on doing something similar to this :
http://www.instructables.com/id/Munny-Speakers/

all i need is black spray paint, new modeling knife blades, some mesh and clay.

got one of my grails coming in on the mail will take a collection pics when i get them.
also a BIG THANK YOU to STEVE BROWN for hooking it up with a brand new in package throw monkey and freehand 2 which he also signed! i guess its a sign for me to learn new tricks =D will post pics of that along with the collection once i get ahold of a camera, mine broke...


No comments: